Saturday, May 7, 2011

Wow its been awhile since I took the time to post a blog. Birthdays, Christmas, ect.... I could post another mile long blog updating everyone on all the moments I haven’t shared but I'll spare you. Right now I'm really missing my little sister and Her kids! Especially Tucker boy! I'm so thankful for Skype and picture texting... June bug was born April 15th. My understanding is it was a really scary birth and she could have easily lost June. Her placenta was tearing and she was being rushed to emergency C-section when she just freaked out and pushed the baby out without being fully dilated. I'm sure the recovery after that has been hard. They moved to Texas a few months ago. Tallon is in the air force and is doing his basic training there. Darcy will be here May 28th until July 2nd. Then she moves to Italy :-( I know its a great opportunity for her but I will truly miss them! My mom just graduated with her Masters and I’m very proud of her! she’s been going to school on and off ever since I had Bailey almost seven years ago. She has worked very hard! I hope to go back to school one day and follow in her foot steps. Bailey girl is finishing the first grade and is very smart... She gets 100% on almost all of her spelling tests and she is a great reader! I can't take any credit in her smartness, maybe it comes from grandma Dayna's side. Kinley girl is three now and she is full of life! She is bossy, independent, and very stubborn. It has been very different from Bailey who was very easy going at this age. Its been fun though, its hard not to laugh at her when she is being bossy or giving us attitude telling us the way its going to be. I love being a mom, its the hardest, most rewarding job in the world! I have big news! I'm expecting number 3 in November :-) We are very excited. I am 12weeks now. (although I swear I look more like 16!) I had my first doctor appointment and everything looks great! So pray for us a safe, healthy baby in 6months time. Anyway here are a few picture updates...

June bug, so cute!





Our trip over spring break, Disneyland, and a fancy condo (thanks to Dr Carter) on a Newport beach resort.

See that black thing in the distance that kinda looks like a shark fin? thats one of three dolphines playing right in front of us.. It was AWESOME!

Meeting Hop at Universal Studios



Bailey with Grandma Dayna coloring Easter eggs... and My cute girls showing off their easter dresses.

4 comments:

The Nash's said...

That is so exciting Elsha! And wrong about your looking like you're 16 weeks! I am pretty sure I was just commenting on how freakin skinny you are! And I believe you must have been prego at the time! You look great :)

Jessica said...

yay im excited for baby #3! and trip to cali, yay for that! such good news!

Lynds and Mike said...

YAY!! Im so excited for u!! And im so glad you updated! i look at ur blog all the time :)

Devin & Shalise said...

Congrats on baby #3! I am glad you found my blog. Its fun to catch up on your cute little family. Your girls are adorable! Can't wait to hear what you are having :)