Monday, March 9, 2009

Kids say the Darndest things

Ok so I wanted to jot a few things down about Bailey Before I forgot them. I try and give my kids confidence I am sure most every parent does. I tell Bailey all the time that she is so beautiful just like a princess you know it goes on and on. Well the other day we are sitting at the table and Bailey says "Mom, am I the cutest daughter you ever had?" I reply, "You are my very cutest four year old daughter (I can't hurt Kinley's feelings because she is my very cutest one year old.)" Then Bailey says "ya I know I am the cutest out of everyone mom, I am even cuter then God!" I have no Idea where she got that from I am sure because Heavenly father is spoken greatly of that she just was trying to think of the greatest thing and then top that. It was really funny! Ok this one is not for the little ones. Bailey came home from daycare one day and I was giving her a bath she looked down at her pee pee and told me, "Marleys mommy has a pee pee and Marley told me it looks like a lion." I am sorry if that offends anyone but I am sure all you parents have heard things out of your kids mouth that you never thought they would ever say! and I have to admit I was laughing!

1 comment:

Shantel said...

I love this age. They say the cutest things. Every day Jayden sais something that makes me wonder where on earth he got it from.