Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Our busy summer in a nut shell

Bailey Turned 5! We had all her Cousins and a few friends over to swim

Bailey and Grandma Carol

Kinley with Cousin Tristan (He loves her!)






Grandma Carol Has a party for all the grand kids every year. You might remember the Pirate themed party last year. This year was cowboys and cowgirls. It was really fun they started off with a hour long horse ride up around the temple and around the neighborhood. Then we went to Carols backyard which was decorated all western complete with a Saloon where Aaron Pope was the bar tender they could sit at the bar and eat peanuts and pay $1 for drinks. And there was a horse auction, Darren was the Auctioneer, he started the bids off. I think Bailey got her horse home made by Carol herself for around $400.00 and Kinley got hers for about the same. I know the kids will have great memories of Carols parties.

Tucker Boy!
Funny story... I wasn't present, I was in the house doing dishes but Bailey I guess was running and she ran right into this sign and the whole thing fell over making a big loud crash. Bailey looked around with the "Oh shoot, what have a done face" and in a panic she picked up one of the wanted signs and held it up to her face and smiled. Everyone said it was so funny I wish I would have saw it.

Kinley's new hiding place. She thinks she is funny, She is!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

yahoo im so glad to see that you updated your blog! it looks like you have had a busy time! wow bailey is 5 crazy to think that you have a 5 year old WOW anyway we really need to go to lunch please email me your number i am retarded and keep loosing peoples numbers. nataliehooley @gmail.com