Saturday, July 4, 2009

Home sweet home!

Skylar and I finaly were able to buy a house! thank goodness now all my crap is in one place which im sure Skylar's grandma and my mom are very happy to get out of thier houses.








I'ts been forever since I have been able to pull all my roosters out I'm so happy






Thought Id throw in Skylars new thing, he thinks hes funny!

7 comments:

Clay and Natalie said...

Yahoo I'm so happy for you guys! Where r u at? We need to go to lunch! Call me

The Nash's said...

What a CUTE house! I am so glad it finally went through for you! Gavin will miss Bailey but I am sure we will still see you guys at your moms house :)

Lynds and Mike said...

congratulations!!! that is so exciting! Where is it at?

Jessica said...

the house looks awesome! i'm happy for you guys!

Rod and Kandace said...

WOOHOO! Rod didn't tell me. It looks beautiful. Are you in A.F? You'll have to give us a tour sometime.

Natalie said...

i love your house, but how is life? we really need to go to lunch, please email me your number at nataliehooley@gmail.com

Natalie said...

man when ya gonna update lol