Wednesday, March 4, 2009
RSV
Kinley was diagnosed with RSV today! I have never dealt with this before and it really scares me. What makes me mad is I took her to the Doctor Monday, He told me she had a cold. I called Tuesday to the nurse she told me she just has the cold. Today I demanded she be seen again because all she does is cry and cough. Then my husband and mom took her in because I was working the doctor checked her oxygen levels said they are fine. My mom had to demand he take a closer look at her lungs. I can’t believe how stupid doctors think we are I had the same thing happen with Bailey when she was just two I said I think she has strep the doctor told me no her tonsils look good and it’s rare for children under two. I said I know this and she just turned two test her please! He was so annoyed till the test came back positive. I know my Kids; I know when something is wrong! Sorry I am venting, I am just nervous my mom’s friend had her daughter who is the same age as Kinley hospitalized a few weeks ago with RSV and I am scared. She was fine in Disneyland, no cough or cold till two days before we came home she got a little cough with a slightly runny nose. Now its RSV by Wednesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My friends 1 and a half month old baby got it and was in the hospital too... I hear it can make you pretty sick but is only really bad for very small babies and old people. We'll keep her in our prayers. Oh, and disney land looks like it was awesome!
oh my gosh im so sorry!!! let me know if there is anything i can do to help!!!
Post a Comment