Saturday, February 7, 2009
Five Years!
Skylar and I have been married five years today! Its funny how fast life goes. So We are going to Disneyland, universal studios, and Knott's Berry Farm in two weeks. And Skylar and I went to dinner and a movie on Wednesday so I just wanted to do something cheap and Corney for him So I made a scavenger hunt this is sorta my thing I do it for the kids I babysit and For Bailey. I love my husband so much he is such a great guy really!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a cute idea! Congrats on 5 years :)
oh my gosh 5 years congrats!!!! and have a ball on your vacation! so i lost my numbers in my phone cuz it fell in the toilet so i need your number so if you wanna text me that would be great hahah
Post a Comment