I really wanted to try baking Kinley her first birthday cake. Her all time favorite book is Brown Bear, which we read it six times a day at least. So I got online and looked at how to make a bear cake. I found a Build a Bear Cake pan from William Sonoma on Clearance, the only way to shop! I did a test run ha! ha! (He looks like a mummy), but I did it more to see how it baked not how to decorate. I just finished the final bear for tomorrows party, I hope she Likes her Brown Bear.

Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
oh my gosh are you serious! that is so good i cant believe that! wow that really is such a great job! i give you a A+ hahah
Elsha! That cakes looks amazing! You did such a great job. Maybe you should like about doing cakes on the side!!! haha I hope she loves it as much as I do!
I can't believe she is already a year old! TIME FLIES! Good job on the cakes. Testing it out is a good idea! Mine usually don't turn out how I see them in my head!
Seriously that is one of the cutest cakes I have ever seen.
You're little girls have grown up so much! And good job on the cakes! Thanks for the comment on our blog. Hope your all well!
Post a Comment