Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas!


This is the best picture I could get of my kids Christmas eve. Their little nightgowns were so cute! Kinley wouldn't sit still, so I put her on a popcorn can. She then felt like a big girl and would stay long enough so I could get a picture.


Christmas eve, we had dinner and exchanged gifts. Kinley was most interested in this box!

I helped the kids build a snowman. Kinley loves the snow!
Skylar's finishing touches a icicle Mohawk

3 comments:

Clay and Natalie said...

that looks like so much fun! i know how picture taking goes, paisley moves so fast that most of our pictures are a blur! hahah so we are going to lunch this thursday... wanna go?

Jessica said...

Killer snowman! I love it!

The Nash's said...

Gavin quite enjoyed seeing the spikes on the snowman! He said it was silly.