Friday, December 26, 2008
Quick Cute Story
So Bailey had her friend Harley over today to play and when Harley decided she wanted to go home I told Bailey when our friends are ready to go home we watch them and make sure they get there safe. So we walk Harley to the door, and we wait for her to go down the driveway, and cross the street and Bailey yells "Hurry Harley we are cold!" so I thought that was pretty cute. When grandma got home I decided to share the story with her, she laughs and snorts! Bailey says "Grandma, why do you always make that pig noise?" I laugh all day long at this little girl full of funny things to say and questions to ask. like the time she told my mom "Grandma you always do your hair like a lion" Ha ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HAHAHAH THAT IS SO FUNNY!!!! I LOVE THE LOIN COMMENT SHE IS SO CUTE!!! SO WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER AGAIN AND DO LUNCH! HOW WAS YOUR HOLIDAYS??
She definetly doesnt hold back. We always love to hear what she has to say! She is to funny!
Post a Comment