Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Its a boy!

For those of you who don't know my little sister is prego. She isn't the brightest crayon in the box (ha ha) but I love her! she just didn't remember her birth control! anyway she shouldn't know yet what she is having because she is only 17 weeks along but we have hook ups with my mom working at the hospital so she got to sneak a peek early. Anyway she is having a boy! yeah it will be fun to have a little boy running around for the first time! its just my sister and I and my two girls so none of us even know anything about boys but its sounds easy shorts or pants and t-shirts sounds allot easier then skirts, shorts, pants, dresses, Capri's, jumpers, bows, all the girl stuff the I am use too. I am excited!

1 comment:

Clay and Natalie said...

Yahoo! im so happy for her that is amazing! a little boy will be fun! tell her im so excited im glad that everything is going well!