Isn't she so beautiful? Sometimes I look at her and wonder where the time went! She is so grown up and says such mature things. Last night we were watching a Family Home Evening DVD (which by the way these are so cool it pauses so you can say the opening pray, sing, closing pray & it does the whole lesson as a cartoon) anyway the lesson was on being kind to your neighbor and it showed a little clip of someone being kind to Jesus way back when. She starts crying saying she misses Jesus and why did the mean people kill him! It was so touching, and a great mother daughter moment too. I was able to comfort her by telling her Jesus is in heaven with heavenly father and we will see him again one day. She thinks when it rains its Jesus crying and when I brought her home from day care yesterday I asked her about her day She said "Marley was so mean to me mom! Do you think its going to rain because Marley made Jesus sad?"
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh my gosh i cant believe how fast she is growing i remember her when she was just tiny now she is huge oh my......
Post a Comment