Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween


So I wonder If I am the only one blogging about Halloween on Halloween? Ha!





I couldn't get all of them to look at the same time. Tator was a fireman, Bailey a Barbie princess, and Kinley was her magical Unicorn.


Kinley would not smile for me. She is getting to that age where shes to busy to stop and look at the camera, so this is the only picture I could get her to sit still enough in. All the others she is crawling away..... little stink!




Bailey went to Day care for a few hours to trick or treat at the hospital. I didn't go, but Darcy took her and she said when they went into patients rooms bailey was more interested in the patient and why they were there, then to actually get candy!



We stopped by and said Hi to Grandma too.






1 comment:

Clay and Natalie said...

they are so cute, halloween is so fun with little kids, i love the unicorn costume super cute.